Hellenic Ministry of Culture and Sports / General Directirate of Antiquities and Cultural Heritage, Bouboulinas 20-22, Athens, Greece
MINISTRY OF CULTURE
The main axes of the Ministry’s of Culture and Sports mission are:
- The promotion of the scientific research, discovery, safeguarding, protection, enhancement and presentation of all forms of cultural heritage (tangible and intangible, movable and immovable).
- The support and development of contemporary artistic creation.
- The dissemination of cultural products among citizens, their creative participation in contemporary artistic production, their awareness for the protection of the cultural assets.
- The promotion of Greek culture worldwide and the encouragement of international collaborations on issues of management – protection of the cultural heritage.
- The systematic development, dissemination and strengthening of the athletic spirit in the social consciousness.
- Promote the values of Olympism and ensure their dissemination at national and international level by any appropriate means.
- The scientific investigation and documentation of the sporting needs of the country and their inclusion into a strategic sport policy, which is further analyzed to operational programs and specific actions, initiatives and projects.
In this context, the operational objectives of the Directorate of Prehistoric and Classical Antiquities are summarized as follows:
- a) Harmonization of the work and activities of the Regional and Special Regional Services of the General Directorate of Antiquities and Cultural Heritage for the preservation, protection, promotion, organization, enhancement and management of archaeological sites, monuments and historical sites dating until the 4th century A.D.
- b) Coordination of archaeological research and work in the framework of Major Public Works.
- c) Preparation and submission of issues that fall within its competence to the relevant advisory bodies of the Ministry of Culture and Sports for examination.
- d) Preparation and ongoing re-evaluation of the yearly Operational Plans.
- e) Organization and participation in workshops, conferences, seminars and educational activities on issues related to its competence.
Name: Litsos Eleftherios
Ministry of Interior (Sector Macedonia and Thrace), Dioikitirio, Thessaloniki, Greece, GR54250
MINISTRY OF INTERIOR (SECTOR MACEDONIA AND THRACE)
The Ministry of Interior (Sector Macedonia and Thrace) represents the governmental policy in the Northern Greece. Ministry’s tasks is the implementation of strategies for regional development of Macedonia and Thrace, the protection and enhancement of the natural, architectural and cultural heritage and the promotion of cooperation with the Balkan and Black Sea countries on environmental issues, infrastructure projects, cultural heritage and tourism development. Ministry is located in Thessaloniki, the second largest city of Greece and constitutes a well structured Organization with a separate Department for managing European Programs. It also has an active role in the implementation of the Development Policy Law for the region of Northern Greece, the industrial control of the market, the issuance of licenses of the Listed for protection buildings and preserved traditional areas.
It has adopted political extroversion and actively participates in international programs in order to promote the comparative advantages of the wider area, to promote cooperation with European and international organizations, to develop cooperation regions abroad, to create relationships with foreign counterparts in common interest areas and finally to exploit European funds for the benefit of the citizens of Northern Greece.
Contact person :
Zafeiridis Anastasios ,
Municipality of Amphipoli, Konstantinou Kiorpe 22, Rodolivos, 62041, Serres, Greece
Municipality of Amfipoliis a public authority and will contribute to project’s promotion through its managerial capability.Because of administrative changes in the national law, we should mention that the previous name of Municipality of Amfipoli was Municipality of Rodolivos.The administrative (48 employees) and managerial sufficiency of municipality will ensure the quality assurance of the project. Specifically, Municipality has the following structure:
- Separate Information and Public Relation Office
- Loyal Department
- Separate Administrative Support Department
- Separate Planning, Organization and Information Technology Department
- Directorate of Technical Service, Environment and Urban Planning
- Directorate of Finance, Social and Economic Development Service
Municipality of Amfipoli has rich experience in project management and implementation. It has experienced and skilled administrative personnel which has implemented a lot of projects in European, national level and regional levelin various thematic fields. It has managed total amount bigger than 10 million euro.The majority of the implemented projects deals with culture, tourism and agricultural economy. Municipality implements local projects and actions promoting opportunities for societal engagement and volunteering.
Faculty of Arts, South-West University “Neofit Rilski”, Blagoevgrad (Bulgaria), 66 Ivan Mihaylov Str.
The South-West University is a state institution that offers training in 75 Bachelor’s, 115 Master’s and 78 PhD degree programmes.
With its 42-year-old history the South-West University “Neofit Rilski” has established a leading position in the scientific and educational field both in Bulgaria and South-Eastern Europe.
Located in Blagoevgrad, the economic, cultural and educational centre of South-Western Bulgaria, it is situated only 90 kilometers southwards from the capital of Bulgaria – Sofia, 20 kilometers from the border with Macedonia and 80 kilometers from the border with Greece. This strategic location naturally facilitates the academic cooperation with a number of Universities in the Balkan region.
The basic structures of the University:
- The Faculty of Law and History
- The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- The Faculty of Economics
- The Faculty of Public Health, Health Care and Sports
- The Faculty of Pedagogy
- The Faculty of Philology
- The Faculty of Philosophy
- The Faculty of Arts
- The Faculty of Engineering
employ over 500 lecturers including professors, associate professors, doctors of sciences, and assistant professors. They provide modern modes of training following the Bulgarian traditions in education and research on the one hand, and meeting the contemporary European standards in the fields of science, arts and sports, on the other.
The South –West University provides training in different scientific fields for about 12 000 students of whom 400 are international students coming from various countries such as Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Serbia, Albania, Moldova, Ukraine, Russia, Japan, Pakistan, Yemen, etc.
The South-West University “Neofit Rilski” implements scientific research that is funded by the European Territorial Cooperation programmes, Operational programmes, Horizon 2020, the Scientific and Research Fund, the World Bank, the Open Society Foundation, COST, the Erasmus + programme, etc.
In 2018 the South-West University “Neofit Rilski” – Blagoevgrad received an institutional accreditation certificate by the National Agency for Evaluation and Accreditation with the mark of 9,30 for the period of 6 years (Minutes №15/20.09.2018).
Contact person :
prof. Yordan Goshev, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 00359 894 426 032
Municipality of Blagoevgrad, Blagoevgrad, p.c. 2700, 1 “Georgi Izmirliev” sq., Bulgaria
The municipality of Blagoevgrad is located in the southwestern corner of Bulgaria and covers an area of approximately 628 km2, on which Blagoevgrad itself and 25 adjacent villages are situated. The region of Blagoevgrad includes parts of three of the biggest Bulgarian mountains – Rila, Pirin and the Rhodopes and is well known under the name of Pirin region which is characterized by its unique geographic location, physical beauty of the surrounding mountains, and rich flora and fauna. The main international routes connecting Bulgaria with Greece and Bulgaria with the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia pass through it. Blagoevgrad also allows easy access to the Bulgarian capital of Sofia (approximately 100 kilometers to the north) and to all towns in the region.
The city of Blagoevgrad is the major city in the region and one the most important economic and cultural centers in Southwest Bulgaria. It is an important cultural, administrative, and industrial center for the entire southwestern part of the country. Blagoevgrad municipality is located in an area characterized by a relatively well-developed technical and business infrastructure, developed educational network, demographic potential and opportunities for economic development.
The vision for development of the municipality is:
“Blagoevgrad municipality – a prosperous municipality, a popular and attractive tourist, cultural and educational center. Municipality with a preserved historical heritage, a harmonious environment and a good standard of living for its inhabitants.”
+359/ 892 089 055
Region of Central Macedonia, Vassilisis Olgas 198, 54655, Thessaloniki, Greece
Region of Central Macedonia
The Region of Central Macedonia is a public body of local Governance of second degree. It is the largest Greek region in size and the second largest in population. It is comprised of 7 regional units:Chalkidiki, Imathia,Kilkis, Pella,Pieria,Serres and Thessaloniki. The Capital of the Region is Thessaloniki.
Τhe goal of the Region of Central Macedonia is to promote the financial development, the competitiveness and extroversion of our businesses, the protection of the environment and public health, the protection and promotion of cultural heritage and the improvement of the living standards of the two million people that live in it. The vision of our Region is to be the friendliest Region in Greece for Investments, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
The Region’s strategy is focusing on:
- Supporting competitiveness, extroversion, internationalization of business efforts and linking the Region’s innovative efforts with global markets.
- Creating an effective innovation ecosystem.
- Producing of new knowledge in the most dynamic sectors of the economy.
- Promoting the networking of organizations, the development of synergies and the effective exploitation of the knowledge generated by the economy of the Region and the international economy.
- Maintaining and strengthening the Human Capital of the Region.
This strategy has led to the Region of Central Macedonia to be awarded the ‘European Entrepreneurial Region for 2018’ by the European Committee of the Regions.
- +30 2313 319790 F. +30 319796
Life Long Learning Level 2 Center of Region of Central Macedonia Regional Unit of Serres, Terma Omonoias, 62125, Serres, Greece
LLLC2 OF REGION OF CENTRAL MACEDONIA operated since 1997 under the umbrella of the Region of Central Macedonia and the Union of Municipalities and Communities of Central Macedonia, Greece with offices and training branches in Municipality of Serres and Municipality of Sintiki.
In the framework of different types of EU co-financed, National orRegional Programmes has implemented many actions and training programs for unemployed people,employees, entrepreneurs and unemployed potentialentrepreneurs, in fields such as finance and administration,tourism, agriculture, ICT, etc., granting them training and specialization certification.
LLLC2 OF REGION OF CENTRAL MACEDONIA has an extensive experience of participating in and coordinating in regional, state and EU-financed projects in many constellations.
Telephone: +302321045405, +306932640730